Marketscout/Glencar requires a Mortality Limit equal to or higher than the selected Major Medical Limit. Mortality is required to be eligible for any Medical/Surgical plans. All Major Medical premiums are in addition to the Mortality premiums.
Major Medical Option 1
- $5,000 limit with a Premium of $350 ($500 deductible applies)
Major Medical Option 2
- Major Medical option 2 – $7,500 limit with a Premium of $525 ($500 deductible applies)
Major Medical Option 3
- Major Medical option 3 – $10,000 limit with a Premium of $575 ($500 deductible applies)
Marketscout offers Semi Annual payments with a premium of $500 or more and quarterly installments with a premium of $1,000 or more, additional fees apply. Any payment plans do require an auto payment enrollment. Please call for details.
- Medical Coverages View PDF
Great American requires a Minimum Mortality value of $20,000 to be eligible for any Major Medical coverage.
Great American is offering the below Medical Plans:
- $10,000 Limit with a premium of $575 (in addition to your Mortality premium)
- $500 Deductible with 20% co pay for any Medical/Surgical procedures
- $15,000 Limit with a premium of $775 (in addition to your Mortality premium)
- $500 deductible with a 20% co pay for any Medical/Surgical procedures